It was really fun to go during Halloween time, however I was a little disappointed because I thought it would be a bit more decorated than it was.
This picture is for Dwayne!
After getting my job with Make a Wish I can no longer watch Disney Parades the same. Brian and I were watching this parade and I just started to cry because I know so many kids that choose Disney World as their wish and I felt the magic they have there and knowing that they make so many kids dreams come true! It's silly but so amazing to watch the kids faces as they see these amazing parades. We went to one of the Universal parks at night and did the haunted night and yes, it was SCARY!!!! chain saw men everywhere and crazy stuff but fun. Harry Potter world at Universal is so cool! They did such a great job! We ate at 3 brooms, said to be a good place to eat and...... We had to try the butter beer and it was really good!
Ok. I'm officially jealous of your life. 2 things I want to do SO bad in this world: Go to Disneyland or Disney World at Halloween time AND go to HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!! LUCKY! It looks AWESOME!
Ok. I'm officially jealous of your life. 2 things I want to do SO bad in this world: Go to Disneyland or Disney World at Halloween time AND go to HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!! LUCKY! It looks AWESOME!
ReplyDelete